Details of Muster

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi RB.
I believe not.
That sort of suck but reading the post in this topic is sort of how I've worked out who will probably attend.

On a practical note, it makes that whole catch up chat by phone or PM in the planning stage and/or offering say shared accommodation that bit harder ....no that simple thing is so much harder.

I have no idea why the rider list is hidden. Maybe ...we don't actually exist like Caspa.

Anyway, RB I'm attending so maybe that's the reason.

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I was uncertain if I'd be available to make this year's Muster so hadn't registered yet. I can make it after all.

The Muster is on in 19 days, but registrations closed 16 days ago :(

I hadn't considered that it would need 5 weeks notice to lock in a spot o_O. Oh, well. Reading comprehension and all that jazz.

Maybe see you all at next year's Muster :cool:

Have good fellowship in Echuca everyone.

Tele

Premier Member
I was uncertain if I'd be available to make this year's Muster so hadn't registered yet. I can make it after all.

I hadn't considered that it would need 5 weeks notice to lock in a spot o_O. Oh, well. Reading comprehension and all that jazz.

Not sure how it works Ox, but I registered and paid for the Muster at Eucha back on 25 Nov 2023 when I thought I could go. Given that I am not attending, there is one booked and paid attendance that is going vacant. More than happy for you to "take" that spot if at all possible. I definitley won't be there due to family commitements at home on that day.

Skidoo

Premier Member

Due to shift workers, unpredictable individual circumstances, allowance have previously been made without question allowing riders to attend. This is no different.

I‘ll chase this up in the morning mate.

Hi everyone,

This years Muster is coming up quickly, and I always look forward to our annual Musters to catch up. However even though I make the arrangements for these to happen Fatman & I unfortunately will not be able to attend this year.

You may ask why, the reason we shall not be attending is I have at a T10 spinal compression fracture, as well as other injuries which occured over a month ago and have only just been released from hospital. I am currently using a 4 wheeler walker to get around very slowly and have been advised that it is going to be a slow road to recovery, minimum 3 months.

I have therfore passed the baton to Derrick who shall take over if there are any concerns.

I hope everyone who is attending has an enjoyable night, I look forward to reading your reports.