Going for a ride

Fatman

Unfortunately we have to cancel our ride, we have just heard that a very close Auntie of Lynne's has passed away. Lynne only spoke to her 1 hour ago and although she felt a bit off, all was well.

So it's on hold for the moment.

Farkleit

Premier Member
Patience Grasshopper, Patience.

Not sure Farkleit, the bike is packed and ready to go, now I better get a map out a decide where we go? :eek:
Better HURRY UP WITH THAT SUNSHINE

Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated.
PS can we have a spotwalla link instaed of a spot link....

Tele

Premier Member
Very sad news Michael and Lynne. Family is precious and the roads can always wait at this time. Best wishes to you both xxxx

Thank you to everyone for your wishes.

I have been to see my cousin today and there is nothing we can do, so he has told me to get on the bike and go on our ride.
As he knows that is where I am better off, keeping myself busy rather than moping around.
And as he said it's what my Great Aunt Joyce alias "GAJ" would've wanted us to do.

In saying that the bike is still ready for launch SO we are off at 2.30am tomorrow morning (Wednesday morning) same plan just a day later. And in honor of "GAJ"

Farkleit

Premier Member
Thank you to everyone for your wishes.

I have been to see my cousin today and there is nothing we can do, so he has told me to get on the bike and go on our ride.
As he knows that is where I am better off, keeping myself busy rather than moping around.
And as he said it's what my Great Aunt Joyce alias "GAJ" would've wanted us to do.

In saying that the bike is still ready for launch SO we are off at 2.30am tomorrow morning (Wednesday morning) same plan just a day later. And in honor of "GAJ"
That's a great way to Honor someone, especially if the name appears on a certificate or two.........set the route then rackem up.
Lookout for Skippys, its open season right about now.
hopefully we get to see you guys in Brisvegas...... be safe

HACKLE

Sorry I won't be at the new leaving time, but Elwyn and I will definitely welcome you both home. Time to reflect on a much loved aunt. This one's for GAJ.