(Same one just poor quality photo)

A. Name of House Standard House Arryn
B. Coords of bonus photos -38.110491, 144.352161
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
D. Name of Kingdom taken in Of The Vale
E. Number of points claiming 25 points

Biggles

Premier Member
Greetings all. I am at last back at my accustomed Abacus and able to engage more effectively.

At this juncture I'll foreshadow claiming an SS1600, subject to confirmation. Data electronically submitted to IBA last night.

A) House Stark
B) Co-ordinates N/A
C) The date 21/06/18
D) House Stark
E) Points: 50

Greetings all. I am at last back at my accustomed Abacus and able to engage more effectively.

At this juncture I'll foreshadow claiming an SS1600, subject to confirmation. Data electronically submitted to IBA last night.

A) House Stark
B) Co-ordinates N/A
C) The date 21/06/18
D) House Stark
E) Points: 50
My congratulations to you Maestor Aemon. Well done indeed. Do not be forlorn at the small number of points this great feat has earned your kingdom, for surely there are twists and turns in war and Your Khaleesi will always rewards great warriors when the time is right. For now, rest well

With regards to those great warriors travelling to another realm -
#2 Rule shall suffice for points values - i.e Each bonus location that you find in your own state that is not your own House Standard, is worth 50 points. Your own House Standard is still worth 25 points. I know that there are different points for being interstate, but you are actually in another realm entirely, and so we shall deem it to be the same as your own state.
If I have stated differently elsewhere, please point out my transgression and I shall revise.
Your Khaleesi is reeling in end of financial year tasks that must be done, and is finding herself taxed for time and brain power, for Ser Jorah Momont can surely not assist me with these laborious tasks.
Good luck in your journey to that other great land. Your Khaleesi cannot wait to see the images you may produce from there.

SimonB

Premier Member
Ram_GLB small.jpg
A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.77253 149.69122
C) Date - 30/6/2018
D) Photo taken in - Lannister
E) Number of points - 100
------------------------------

Dog_GLB2 copy.jpg
A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.75614 149.71712
C) Date - 30/6/2018
-----------------------------

Wolf_GLB1 small.jpg
A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.77015 149.69296
C) Date - 30/6/2018
----------------------------

Ram_GLB2 small.jpg
A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.77037 149.69388
C) Date - 30/6/2018
---------------------------------

Sundial_MRL small.jpg

A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.71650 150.0008
C) Date - 30/6/2018
E) Number of points - 150
-------------------------------

Ram_Gun1 small.jpg

A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -34.78171 149.26773
C) Date - 30/6/2018
-----------------------------
Bird_Gunda_small.jpg

A) House Martell
B) GPS co-ords -35.02528 149.26585
C) Date - 30/6/2018

I have been busily collating EOF year data, for my dragons nor Ser Jorah can assist me in that, but I have been noticing the wonderful bonus locations that are being found by my mighty warriors. I shall collate the points later today..... things are getting interesting indeed

Last edited:
House Martell is surely infiltrating the enemy. Hoise Lannister best beware! And where are the rest of you great warriors? Are you quaking with the task at hand. Look carefully here soon for your next Royal Proclamation. Surely this shall please some, for the targets may whet your appetites. Chess anyone?

Royal Proclamation 4

Surely my fine warriors grow thirsty from all their war mongering!

Your task is to find those ale houses that are named “Royal”.

Ahh, but if only it were that simple. But of course in war, infiltrating the enemy is a fine skill.

If you have ever played the illustrious game of Chess you will know that the Knight is a very fine piece indeed. It moves stealthily around the board, pouncing on it’s opponent when they least expect it - two movements forward and one movement to either the left or the right.

You must find your Royal Ale Houses, but after finding your first, you must move in the same manner as a knight on the chess board.

Your first Royal Ale house shall count as your first movement and you shall continue in the same direction forward as you have already travelled. Your next Royal Ale House should be a minimum of 50kms from the first and must continue in the same direction. This would be known as your 2nd movement. Your 3rd Royal Ale house should be at least 50kms from your 2nd one, and should be either to the right or left of your 2nd, replicating the 3 step movement of the Knight.

If you are successful in gaining the 3 Royal Ale Houses in this L shaped movement, you will be rewarded with 300 points for your group of 3, which are located within your own house.

You will only gain those points if the movement is correct.

If any part of your group of 3 infiltrates an enemy territory, you will gain a bonus 100 points.

If all 3 of your group of 3 are within an enemy’s territory, your group of 3 shall gain you 600 points.

You may do this Knight movement as many times as you like, as long as your co-ordinates prove that the movement is correct.

Your Khaleesi is not even sure whether this can be done successfully or not. War is fun isn’t it!

Also remember these rules

1. Every time a kingdom infiltrates another kingdom and gains a bonus location in that kingdom, the kingdom that they have infiltrated shall lose 10 points. This is war after all.
  2. You cannot get the same bonus location as another warrior, regardless of what kingdom it is from. Once the bonus is posted it is out of play.
  3. From here on in your Khaleesi shall not tell you whether your photos are verified or not. It is up to you to make sure they meet the bonus requirements.
  4. You must show your full rally flag in the photos presented. If the flag is chopped off, so are your points.
  5. You must post pics in less than 100kb size
  6. Please check that your coordinates are posted in decimal degrees 263BC8D4-C720-4397-8C8B-D9576EA45424.jpeg

Last edited:

B. Coords of bonus photos -38.114219, 144.355538
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
Please confirm if this is inside a building and is a non-permanent fixture? If so, it shall not count, for otherwise your Khaleesi will have an influx of internal shop models and sculptures, which is not her intent.

B. Coords of bonus photos -38.114538, 144.355006
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
Once again, please confirm whether this is inside an exhibition of some type? Only external type permanent structures are acceptable.

Last edited:

(Same one just poor quality photo)

B. Coords of bonus photos -38.110491, 144.352161
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
Once again, please confirm whether this is inside an exhibition of some type? Only external type permant structures are acceptable.