It's done (almost)

Last Saturday 27th March actually got the bike out of the garage to get some warranty work done at the main dealers and went for a ride around first:D
What a feckin mess wobbling about, missing gear changes, wrong lines through corners, lack of forward observation:eek::eek:
After about 30 minutes eqlibrium slowly returned the rest of the day was just pleasure,
fitted a set of bark busters hand guards 100% better wind protection than the crap OEM offering.
Just ordered a Innovv K3 camera system might do some photo's of the install

Last edited:

Peter Perfect

Last ...wobbling about, missing gear changes, wrong lines through corners, lack of forward observation:eek::eek:
After about 30 minutes eqlibrium slowly returned the rest of the day was just pleasure,

Just ordered a Innovv K3 camera system might do some photo's of the install
I know the feeling...!! I've managed to press the wrong button on mine (Moto Guzzi California Custom) and switched off the Traction Control altogether..!! Previous bikes haven't had it, but with the personal rustiness I'd rather have it than not.

I'm thinking of an Innov.., are you installing it yourself?

That's the K3 system installed
IMG_1327.JPG
From left to right front and rear camera's, DVR unit, GPS antenna, remote control, above them microphone
also not shown the power supply unit.
IMG_1328.JPG
all that lot less the camera,s will fit in here :eek:
IMG_1333.JPG
rear camera
IMG_1336.JPG
front camera, not sure i like where it is might have a rethink on that
IMG_1329.JPG
The DVR is under the seat bar to the right of the fuze block The PSU is below the fuze block under the sub frame tube.
IMG_1330.JPG
PSU in location
IMG_1335.JPG
Remote control on the left of the cockpit
IMG_1334.JPG
the GPS antenna on the right side of the cockpit the little square black box slightly off focus.

More experience as the miles mount up i've had from 58-72 MPG and if you keep it to 4500-5000 RPM (65-70MPH) the lower figure comes from making progress at dark o'clock on the RBLR 1000;)
Anyhoo bike goes in for the 6000 service next Monday and they are replacing the 15 tooth gearbox sprocket with a 16 tooth that will improve the MPG figures and will reduce the revs by 500 across the range this is advice from the T7 forum.

Last edited:

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I love bike specific forums, Triumph Trophy has a brilliant one with a couple of contributors whom I am convinced know more about the Trophy than those that built the bikes in the first place.