Muster training ride - Riding Reggie the Cat

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ride home safely in the rain mate. I showed my dear wife the Spotwalla cat. She said "you should try that". I reminded her that we don't have a cat :D:D
Tele the rain was draining. Up through Katoomba on the Great Western Highway in fog and rain and bumper to bumper traffic. Made it to the turnaround in Lithgow then as I went to head home down the Bells Line of Road there was a "Closed" sign. Trees down and power lines sparking apparently. I was able to get from Lithgow to Bell, then had to head south on Darling Causeway to rejoin the Great Western at Mt Victoria. And rejoin the fog/rain/dense traffic. A drag, but home safe and sound.

Tele

Premier Member
Tele the rain was draining. Up through Katoomba on the Great Western Highway in fog and rain and bumper to bumper traffic. Made it to the turnaround in Lithgow then as I went to head home down the Bells Line of Road there was a "Closed" sign. Trees down and power lines sparking apparently. I was able to get from Lithgow to Bell, then had to head south on Darling Causeway to rejoin the Great Western at Mt Victoria. And rejoin the fog/rain/dense traffic. A drag, but home safe and sound.
Just what you need at the end of such an epic ride.

I can totally relate to your feeling of being caught off guard by how quickly events sneak up on us. Your plan to do a practice run sounds like a good idea! It's funny how priorities shift over the years—I used to be all about spontaneous adventures, but now I find myself spending more time with my Ragdoll cats, Pepper and Mittens. They've taught me to appreciate the quieter moments in life.

Last edited: