OX-34 Rusty coast to coast

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher

With the 20 year 100CCC group ride planned for August, I thought I'd better wobble out and do some riding to prepare.

I'm due to ride out the gate from Newcastle early on Tuesday 14th Feb with a wave from TigerBill. Not planning anything fancy, just rolling along. A room in Ceduna on the way over to the turnaround at the familiar Scarborough BP, then a room at Ceduna on the way back.

The link goes live at 1830hrs Monday 13th just to make sure. I'm a bit rusty at that these days, too.

https://new.spotwalla.com/trip/663a-2ff6cd0-c32b/view

Rusjel

Premier Member
I’m heading south for the first SCDR for the year Thursday arvo, but if I can swing coming to say hello, I will.

I’ve always thought the Tiger 1050 would make a great light distance mount, keen to see how it goes.

Dicky Knee

My social calendar is full. Can't make it.
Sorry Ox...you've lost out to our grand-daughter (as explained in a PM).

Safe riding mate.

***Update. I have been given a reprieve, and the boss has handed the keys over to the FJR as recognition for recent good conduct;)

I'll catch up with Ox (SMS has been sent to him) as previously planned.

Last edited:

IBA-Tiger

After collecting the traditional sea & sand sample, official Start Time at BP Newcastle West at 03:57, then into the gathering gloom - predicted light rain/drizzle.
Seems to be travelling well according to the Spotwalla track.
Unless someone can find a 5-cylinder motorcycle, this ride will complete Ox's version of the 'Piston Insanity' - 50CC (at least) on all of 1,2,3,4 & 6 cylinder 'bikes(!).

Go Ox!!

Attachments