Ride Links (Spotwalla, Spot or whatever you are using)

Farkleit

Premier Member
I will also add a timely reminder that all should be donating a few $$$ to Jason to keep providing us all with spotwalla. you can donate via PayPal from the spotwalla homepage. every little bit helps. I've message Jason on FB

Brookester

Premier Member
Hello Everyone,

Please log in to your Spotwalla account and under "Location Pages" scroll down to find the "Dalby Muster 2018", and then just to the right of that click the green button "Join". This will allow for a great viewing of all the bikes converging on the one place. Remember it is Public, but Jason has disabled some data from appearing and you can still utilise any secure zones you may have set on your device.

The link for the IBA Aus Muster 2018 map page is: https://spotwalla.com/locationViewer.php?id=519
This will run from April 5th through to April 8th.

Hopefully we have convinced Jason to perform one of his brilliant animations once we have all arrived on April 7th at about 17:00 local time???

Attachments

Last edited:

Fatman

Hello Everyone,

Please log in to your Spotwalla account and under "Location Pages" scroll down to find the "Muster 2018", and then just to the right of that click the green button "Join". This will allow for a great viewing of all the bikes converging on the one place. Remember it is Public, but Jason has disabled some data from appearing and you can still utilise any secure zones you may have set on your device.

The link for the IBA Aus Muster 2018 map page is: https://spotwalla.com/locationViewer.php?id=519

Hopefully we have convinced Jason to perform one of his brilliant animations once we have all arrived on April 7th at about 17:00 local time???

Thanks Brookester, I have done that.

Nev..

Premier Member
Thanks for the initiative of getting the location page sorted out Brookster. I don't think I'll have much of a chance to check it on the day but I look forward to being able to see an animate of a whole bunch of riders converging on Dalby !

Brookester

Premier Member
Hello Everyone,

Please log in to your Spotwalla account and under "Location Pages" scroll down to find the "Dalby Muster 2018", and then just to the right of that click the green button "Join". This will allow for a great viewing of all the bikes converging on the one place. Remember it is Public, but Jason has disabled some data from appearing and you can still utilise any secure zones you may have set on your device.

C'mon on you crazy peeps...only 7 in on the group page so far...can't get much of an animation from that number...you know these are really cool things to see and share so why not get on board??

Nev..

Premier Member
C'mon on you crazy peeps...only 7 in on the group page so far...can't get much of an animation from that number...you know these are really cool things to see and share so why not get on board??
There are 16 users registered for the page but only 8 are visible. I suspect that the rest are still in their secure zone. I drove a couple of km to get out of my secure zone yesterday and fired up spot just to be sure it was registered on the page correctly.