Armistice 1000

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Dont forget !!! coming up to last orders !!!
Armistice Tee shirts now on sale in the shop.
Wear your shirt with pride and be among the few that took part in this 1000 mile epic ride !
There are limited numbers available and to order the shirt you Must have paid your entry and be taking part on the ride this November.
Read details of the shirt and delivery times in the IBA shop.
Shop link......https://www.ironbutt.co.uk/w3/shop.php

Dont forget !!! coming up to last orders !!!
Armistice Tee shirts now on sale in the shop.
Wear your shirt with pride and be among the few that took part in this 1000 mile epic ride !
There are limited numbers available and to order the shirt you Must have paid your entry and be taking part on the ride this November.
Read details of the shirt and delivery times in the IBA shop.
Shop link......https://www.ironbutt.co.uk/w3/shop.php

I ordered a t-shirt a while back but don’t appear to have received a receipt of any sort. Can someone from the shop confirm my order please. Thanks

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
[QUOTEI ordered a t-shirt a while back but don’t appear to have received a receipt of any sort. Can someone from the shop confirm my order please. Thanks][/QUOTE]

I've sent you a pm Sean.
All shirts will be ordered from our supplier after the last Armistice ride.
Your receipt is via the paypal notification as John says..
Cheers Buddy

Myself and a fellow member completed this on the 24th.
We started of in East London at 0530 ... to Thurrock, Brighton, Exeter, Haverfordwest, Bangor, Lowestoft and back to London.
It started raining as soon as we set off and didn't stop until Wales ... A change of socks and gloves later.. we the had Diversions, Credit card blocks and darkness through Wales to contend with .... luckily we made it and completed it in 23 hours and 30 minutes (still to be verified).

We are sorting through the paperwork ow to send off.

Thoroughly enjoyed it ... due to family problems this year I haven't had a chance to do many rides .... next year will be different.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just arrived home after completing the Armistice100 ride, will send the docs/evidence etc tomorrow. As now need bath & bed lol
P.S. Got wet in Dover & A69 to Carlisle, typical it was sunny & dry all day in Wales :(

Might be a few miles short:eek: but it was Wales;) :):):)

I Needed to do this one and completed it on 24th/25th with my mate Holmsey. We had half an hour to spare, as you can see from his post we had a bit of dew and other problems which we overcame one way or another. Paperwork nearly ready to email for verification. Roll on next year:D:D

Last edited:

John ZRX

Just received my certificate and patch. The patch looks great "in real life". Hard work of verifier, Martin and of Mr President processing it all is much appreciated.

Ian M

it is run by volunteers, i think eighty odd signed up even if 75% did it, its a fair few to get through in your spare time
i sent mine in on the 19th i'm not expecting anything back yet