Around the Big Paddock - SUCCESS!

Cuddles

IBR Finisher
Great to see you guys out there doing the big lap. Good luck and safe travels.
Annette and I tried to intercept you as you passed through Taree. We were on the side of the highway waiting and watching your SPOT. Then next thing we see is your SPOT has gone past us when it updated. I figure we must have missed you guys by less than a minute and your SPOT was behind your actual position. Anyway I'm glad all is good so far. It's a very tough ride you are doing.
Cheers,
Lord and Lady Cuddles.

Philmor

Premier Member
Fatman & LTP rang from Borroloola to give me an update for the forum.

Both were in good spirits (even laughing) after an eventful & chilly night at Barkly Homestead last night. They arrived early last night but they took the opportunity to enjoy a later start this morning and with a good run up the Tablelands Hwy they are now back on time.

They are heading to Daly Waters and then Darwin before coming back down to Katherine by about 2am tomorrow morning for their rest - after last night a power nap may be on the cards before Darwin.

I briefly made them aware of the sad events in Darwin late afternoon yesterday.

Now, what happened at Barkly Homestead last night? .... sorry, but you will have to wait for their ride report, because only LTP can tell this story.

Last edited:

HACKLE

I won't be able to give anymore updates after tomorrow morning. I head off to The Alpine Rally, 50th. Anniversary year. It's being held at Yarrangobilly on the Snowy Mountains Hwy. Temperatures should be very, very cold indeed. I'll get home on Sunday night then head off to between Colac and Camperdown to intercept The Dynamic Duo.