Brit Butt Tour 2024

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Registered and eagerly waiting for details.

Better planning this year with early summer Met Office checks for favourable weather conditions to bag the Scottish locations.

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
Entry for 2024 was opened on 1st December 2023 and the tour will start on 1st January 2024

Do you want an excuse to ride in 2024? Try riding to as many of the 79 locations from the 2023 Britt Butt Rally as you can between January and October.
Plan your own route, ride when ever you want though out the year.

We will be using the 2023 Brit Butt Rally book and rules so the tour is also good practice for any of the IBAUK rallies.

Full details on the website.
https://ironbutt.co.uk/w3/bbtour.php

I have the honor of taking on the admin of the tour from Wully who has done such a sterling job over the years, I know I've benefited from his advice over the years!
Signed up, paid up, even if a little late on parade.

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Well done Rachel, 4 locations submitted on day 1! :)
27 entrants so far, but it’s never to late to join the party :cool:
There will be a prize for the best rally flag this year :eek:

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Welcome aboard. I'm just looking at what I can bag on the 2024 RBLR 1000 weekend. Apart from the 9 locations to be had getting to and from Leeds I see '77 The Sign' is there to had for the stopping on route at Drumnadrochit and '68 Duncan' is a 35 mile excursion north of Wick. That 35 miles will save 210 miles when bagging the rest of Scotland in August!