IBA Australia - 20th Anniversary 50CC Ride

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Good question Kimmie. I'm currently planning a prop at some place north of Melbourne within 1/2 hour so I'm on site with plenty of time to calm my nerves and get a sea water sample before kick off. Karl has the gps and wont be letting him out of my site with the city stuff.

Kimmie

Good question Kimmie. I'm currently planning a prop at some place north of Melbourne within 1/2 hour so I'm on site with plenty of time to calm my nerves and get a sea water sample before kick off. Karl has the gps and wont be letting him out of my site with the city stuff.
Gatey, there are a couple of options available at the moment 15 minutes from the United servo (with reasonable for city prices)

Although, I'm assuming you are sharing acco with Karl & I don't blame you regarding the city....nightmare!!

I'm trying to book something with 2x single beds so if someone gets stuck for acco, there is an option available.

Kimmie

OK everyone, since my post on Wednesday, all the reasonably priced places 15 minutes south & east on the same side from the servo have been booked out.......y'all must've been busy after my post :D

I've managed to book a room at The Guiding Star in Brooklyn (13 min) west of the United (thanks Jeff).
They still have rooms available through Bookings.com (is cheaper than booking direct)
Sorry wasn't able to book a twin but there are twin room s available at the moment.

Happy planning & booking.

Skidoo

Premier Member
If I was unlucky enough to live in Victoria I might give it a thought, but it's too big a project from Brissie. And after doing half a CC50 to Naracoorte, I'm pretty sure I don't have a repeat performance after 4 hours sleep. So I'll just keep doing little Saddlesores.
Mate; you have a proven track record and they aren’t little Saddlesores that you knock off.

Transport legs are always a pain.

Fatman

Done the rego thing, booked a room at The Guiding Star. Naracoorte was a good shake-out after no 24 hour rides for a cuppla years and it identified several soft-spots so now the body toning starts
Hey Spaz after speaking with you at the recent IBA Muster in Naracoorte, I knew you couldn't resist the temptation of the 50CC, good one!
You said "now the body toning starts", you will have give me your secret! ;)