Interested in doing a 100CCC? March 2017

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I will be departing Coogee on Friday 10th March in the early hours for Scarborough (return to Coogee) in an attempt on a 100 CCC. Also attempting the 100 CCC will be Rob MacPherson, Vlad, Olaf Moon, David Rolfe and maybe Karl (Skiddoo) pending on how good he's been at work and can get the time off.

If you are interested please let me know.

Will post Spotwalla links closer to the time

Brookester

Premier Member
Great to see you warming up for July...now all you need is for OX to print you a flag, give you a list of photos to take (some with time constraints), mandatory rest bonuses and you should be good to get in some practice...:D :p :D

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Great to see you warming up for July...now all you need is for OX to print you a flag, give you a list of photos to take (some with time constraints), mandatory rest bonuses and you should be good to get in some practice...:D :p :D
Brookester, funny you should say that about Ox printing a flag, he's already done that and I have my IBA Flag (# 57 942) ready to go.

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Let's hope they start a little bit earlier than July Brooke .... The IBR 2017 starts towards the end of June ...:) Or is the challenge to skip the 1st Leg to give the other riders a chance ...

Brookester

Premier Member
Let's hope they start a little bit earlier than July Brooke .... The IBR 2017 starts towards the end of June ...:) Or is the challenge to skip the 1st Leg to give the other riders a chance ...
Thats how these "Top Dawg" Aussies role Ziggy...you should know that :D:D:D

Tele

Premier Member
Well, as luck would have it I'm working on that day .... start around 05:00 in Newcastle, so maybe I can make the sign off party if I can get back to work by the start time. See how it goes when the final plans are in place.

Sounds and awesome adventure Martin (and friends!) :)

sixty6north

Hey Rob, any pics of the bike's tank end of the installation - bulkhead/vent line etc?
Its still a work in progress - I am hoping to tackle the bulkhead fitting in the next week or so, but its a bit of a job to get the tank off the GSA to do it. If I get organised, I was intending to take a time-lapse sequence of the install for Mike Langford as he does not have any instructions yet for the late model GSAs.