Naracoorte SA Muster 2023

Tele

Premier Member
Best regards to all who can attend. I am out after my dear old Dad has finally decided he requires more advanced nursing care. 12 months ago any such suggestion was ignored, but now that his mobility is quickly fading there is now multiple calls and emails to try and get something sorted. My wife will travel across to Buronga NSW to meet our new grandchild whilst I stay home to manage the plethora of documents and arrangements relating to Aged Care. Could have had this sorted months ago ........

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Best regards to all who can attend. I am out after my dear old Dad has finally decided he requires more advanced nursing care. 12 months ago any such suggestion was ignored, but now that his mobility is quickly fading there is now multiple calls and emails to try and get something sorted. My wife will travel across to Buronga NSW to meet our new grandchild whilst I stay home to manage the plethora of documents and arrangements relating to Aged Care. Could have had this sorted months ago ........
All the best with things Tele

Nev..

Premier Member
Unfortunately I've had to cancel my weekend to Naracoorte too. I was really looking forward to the ride, and seeing everyone. I had a room booked at the Naracoorte Hotel Motel via Booking.com for Friday night and Saturday night which I have cancelled. This might be available through booking.com or directly via the hotel, i'm not quite sure how they allocate out the rooms.

Fatman

Naracoorte Muster, it must be soon!

✔ - Bike serviced
✔ - Bike has been washed
✔ - Panniers are packed
✔ - SS1600km ride plan double checked
✔ - Ride schedule printed, laminated and placed in clear map pocket in the top of tank bag
✔ - Loaded route into GPS & double checked
✔ - Water filled in 3L camelbak bladder, sits in tank bag, both LTP & I can access while riding
✔ - Thortz added to drink bottle for electrolyte intake, both LTP & I can access while riding

- Our SS1600 ride to the Muster at Naracoorte starts at 3am Thurs 09/03, getting us there just after 12am Fri 10/03 for that important finish receipt

Our Bubbler link is here if you would like to look at our progress: https://new.spotwalla.com/trip/2362-1959b436-b009/view

To those that can't come or have had to pull out, sorry hear that you can't make this one, for those coming along, I look forward to catching up.

- See you there!