Our world record ride is now a book!

To all those who have supported us by purchasing our tome, to all of you who have shared this with family, to those who have finished reading and sat back and are amazed at the story, we would ask one more small act in support.

Would you please take the time to add an honest review to the site from which you purchased it. Not everyone will have used the same site, so if you could find it in your day to add a review, for us, that would close the entire circle from creation of ride to execution, then creation of story to publication and response.

Your support will be appreciated beyond words. thankyou all.

Last edited:

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I mean, really, what could possibly go wrong in 11 days?
Well, everything! Bring a piece of trash to the IBR, you deserve to sit on the side of the road wondering what bike you can find in the next town to continue your rally.

Because I consider you a worthy rider, I'd just fail you at tech, over, and over, and over again until you brought something else to tech. You know, like maybe a Vespa 300 hPE. Something with at least a little more class than the dead buffalo.

cjmckay

Premier Member
OK.... well that was one hell of a read. I don't get to read for enjoyment much these days (typically only when travelling for work) - I guess years of reading 'for information' somewhat knocked it out of me - but that was one great read (sneaking in chapters around my working work...) Absolutely well told. Congratulations (and commiserations???) to you both.