Welcome to the South Australia Muster 2020

The 2020 Muster is being held at Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerod Street, Naracoorte SA​

Saturday 4th April 2020

- You still need to be an IBA member to attend
- A lower registration fee of $TBA will apply
- You will be required to register through Jason Jonas’ Ride Master

Changes to the 2020 Muster are as follows

- You do not have to do an IBA ride to the Muster
- If you do an IBA ride then you apply for the ride as per a normal IBA ride guidelines
- Partners are encouraged to attend; all you need to do is register them and pay a separate registration fee of $TBA

We will do the same as the 2019 Muster, ie open forum so everyone can join in on the conversation.​

These changes are to encourage IBA members and their partners to keep in touch with fellow Iron Butters and to keep your registration costs down.​

Looking forward to seeing you there.​

Biggles

Premier Member
I'd be mad to miss it. Looks like the accommodation is filling fast, but a town that size will have plenty of options.
Just let us know when registration is open. I deduce there will be special IBA certificates and patches as per the previous 4 Musters, despite a lesser rego fee.

Johng

Premier Member
The 2020 Muster is being held at Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerod Street, Naracoorte SA​

Saturday 4th April 2020

- You still need to be an IBA member to attend
- A lower registration fee of $TBA will apply
- You will be required to register through Jason Jonas’ Ride Master

Changes to the 2020 Muster are as follows

- You do not have to do an IBA ride to the Muster
- If you do an IBA ride then you apply for the ride as per a normal IBA ride guidelines
- Partners are encouraged to attend; all you need to do is register them and pay a separate registration fee of $TBA

We will do the same as the 2019 Muster, ie open forum so everyone can join in on the conversation.​

These changes are to encourage IBA members and their partners to keep in touch with fellow Iron Butters and to keep your registration costs down.​

Looking forward to seeing you there.​
Hi Lynne and TJ can I bring a newbie ? He will do a IBA ride with me.