ss1600k

1. Yamrox

R3 Tweedle Dee - SS 1600k

Hola everyone, SS1600k #2 report now up. This time it was north and back down during last November. :D (Memory’s vague but covered most of the memorable moments, albeit without locations) hehe… Now, where to begin about this ride? It was very different to my mentored Iron Butt ride, but I’m no...
  2. beefybrain77000

2022 ANZAC Day SS1600K

Hi Everyone, Hopefully you all have some exciting plans for the Anzac Long Weekend in progress and are staying safe. I have a few questions related to the Anzac Day Ride and I hope you’d be able to help: Would this route be certifiable in your opinion for the Anzac Day Ride...
  3. igurv

Wait time for Canada Certificate Approval

Hello Awesome Iron Butt (ers)... :) I had completed my first Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1600 KMS in August 2020 in Toronto, Canada. Due to COVID, not a lot of places were open so we did Highway run... Toronto... Quebec City ... Toronto ... I sent in all the documents digitally to ibaapplication...
  4. B

GSX1300R HAYABUSA

I have been a long time fan of the Hayabsua since it's unveiling in 1999 but it has only been in the last 6 years I have had the opportunity to own 1 (or in my case now the 3rd). With it's unique look and impressive speed it rocketed to the top of the list for many sports bike riders and being...
  5. spanner

Spanners First IBA ride

A lot of you may have already read this on either the Far Riders or OzSToc forums so please move along if you don't want to waste your time .... for others this may be of interest and give you a few laughs. Cheers
  6. Wombattle

Helping out a mate: Wombattle NSW SS1600K

Got the cert through this week on an SS1600k I banged out on 1 April 2016 when I went out to ride with Skidoo for a while during his East Coast 50CC. The route was Lambton - Tamworth - Dubbo - Wyalong - Wagga - Gundagai - Lambton You can read the full ride report at...