Brit Butt Tour 2022

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Can't you move it? Most Premier bookings can be moved, even if not refunded. Move it to the end of the year the forward if you need it?

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Can't you move it? Most Premier bookings can be moved, even if not refunded. Move it to the end of the year the forward if you need it?
I can but it would cost about £20 and I have loads of free nights for Holiday Inns Hilton and Ibis as I work away so much. Just thought I would offer it up here.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Picked up the Explorer after some warranty work on gearbox, these two weren’t far......be rude not to!
Be advised, the Bell End road sign has been vandalised, so “Lucy and Benji” lent me a hand while their ‘Human’ did the honours at the other end of the road View attachment 7908 View attachment 7909 View attachment 7910
Okay, what's with the dogs and proper sign, is the owner hiding it??...hang on you went back. it's a different day. :rolleyes:

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
Okay, what's with the dogs and proper sign, is the owner hiding it??...hang on you went back. it's a different day. :rolleyes:
The sign shown in the rally book, with the blockwork around the gates, has been vandalised. Someone has torn out the written part of the sign. So I went up the other end of the street to get the additional photo. A kindly lady walking the dogs agreed to take the photo of me, I just had to hold onto her dogs!

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
The sign shown in the rally book, with the blockwork around the gates, has been vandalised. Someone has torn out the written part of the sign. So I went up the other end of the street to get the additional photo. A kindly lady walking the dogs agreed to take the photo of me, I just had to hold onto her dogs!
Same when I was there, on my way to JY's RTE in January.

Firstpeke

A last ride out on the NC750, it goes back tomorrow. As soon as the rest of the insurance claim comes I am off shopping for a long distance touring bike. Any suggestions?
View attachment 7937 View attachment 7938 View attachment 7939
Apparently Honda are about to start selling a very nice upgrade from the NC750....... I took the RT route but have my eye on next year hoping for Glint Wave Blue Metallic on the NT1100 for '23.....

bmbob

IBA Member
Has anyone got the correct Lat/Long for number 58, Cockmannings road?
The Lat/Long I've got puts me in Croydon!!
Regards Bob

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
N51 22.860 E0 07.616 Cockmannings Road at the junction with Waldens Road.
Cockmannings Road.JPG
Bob the signs are 100 metres apart.

Last edited: