Details of Muster

Hop

Hi Hop,
registration is now open/live and links can be found in POST #1 above
Hi Lynn,
I have registered but it did not take my money. I am planning to ride in and Robyn will be there but is not doing the complete ride. Happy to pay but not sure how now. Do I add it when I register the ride or just pay when I get there? A
Thanks
Hop

MIXR

The Web Page link also implies that an IBA standard ride is compulsory. Have we gone back to that or are uncertified ride turnups still allowed as long as you are an IBA member?

I'm happy to string together a SS1600 but my IBA colleague is just out of some health issues and probably won't want to do that just yet.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Mick.
I don't see it written that way but hay I can be wrong.
My read is get the registration done to attend for numbers and catering and so a head count can be made on the day I think.
We have had supporter patches for a couple of years which everyone got regardless of ride type.
Which like others is an important momento of the event.
It would be a backward step IMHO to limit attendance to IBA members doing IBA rides only.
Just my take on it.
Of interest Hagar and Karl are touring the event. TonyK likewise at this stage. I will register and do similar to last year and like last year probably sit on the docs stashed away in a zip lock plastic bag.

Hi Lynn,
I have registered but it did not take my money. I am planning to ride in and Robyn will be there but is not doing the complete ride. Happy to pay but not sure how now. Do I add it when I register the ride or just pay when I get there? A
Thanks
Hop
Hi Hop

I think it is possibe for you to register Robyn seperately as a Pillion and then in relation to payment it should show paypal upon completion of the registration. Click on the paypal icon and follow the steps. In your situation you would need to complete one for yourself and a seperate one for Robyn

Last edited:
The Web Page link also implies that an IBA standard ride is compulsory. Have we gone back to that or are uncertified ride turnups still allowed as long as you are an IBA member?

I'm happy to string together a SS1600 but my IBA colleague is just out of some health issues and probably won't want to do that just yet.
Hi Mixr,

It is preferred that IBA rider(s) attending the muster complete an IBA Ride and finish that ride on Friday 15th March or Saturday 16th March at Echuca. However it is not compulsary to do a IBA ride but it is encouraged.

Biggles

Premier Member
Be good to see you Biggles just remember any IBA ride needs to finish in Echuca on either the 15th or 16th March.
Got that one covered. I applied to The Powers That Be and completing an SS1600 on the Saturday at Mansfield via Echuca will be recognised. It's just a shame I can't attend two dinners 180km apart in order to fully comply with attendance at both. Could have been worse- OZstoc's Rally this year was in Mudgee and last year in Mannum.

Tele

Premier Member
Registration completed and paid for. Email sent to Belinda to request accomodation.

Unsure as to whether I can ride to this one. More likely the car. Our granddaughter will have her 1st birthday in Buronga NSW on 13 March. Her grandmother tells me "we have to be there". I am happy with that. Chances are that we will take the van and go the long way to make a holiday trip out of it. Plan for me will be to leave Grandma and the van at Buronga and drive the 400k to Echuca. Let's see how that plan goes. Look forward to catching up with my friends and meeting new ones!