Details of Muster

Happy New Year to everyone,

It's the New Year and it's time to start planning for the annual Muster.

We currently have 22 registered to attend.

https://forum.ironbutt.org/index.php?threads/details-of-muster.6414/

I have been advised by Belinda , that there is no longer accomodation avalable at the Caledonian Hotel Echuca.
However suggestions of other motels nearby that they suggest are the The Georgian Motor Lodge or the Pevency Motel, details below.
They are just over a block away.

The Georgian Motor Lodge
373/375 High St
Echuca, VIC

Reception 6 AM - 9 PM
03 5480 9313
[email protected]
OR

Pevensey Motor Lodge
365 High Street, Echuca, VIC 3564, AU
(03) 5482 5166
Opening Hours
Open today
07:00 am – 09:00 pm
Late Check-In possible

Tele

Premier Member
I have just advised the Caledonian Hotel that I can no longer attend this event. This will also vacate another room for anyone who was still chasing.
The first-birthday celebrations for the kidlet have now been rescheduled to Newcastle and are booked for the 16 March. My son and I am responsible for BBQ duties as our part of some intricate catering arrangements that are now being planned. Apparently, first birthdays are now a big-thing. Once again, best wishes to all who can attend.

Kimmie

I have just advised the Caledonian Hotel that I can no longer attend this event. This will also vacate another room for anyone who was still chasing.
The first-birthday celebrations for the kidlet have now been rescheduled to Newcastle and are booked for the 16 March. My son and I am responsible for BBQ duties as our part of some intricate catering arrangements that are now being planned. Apparently, first birthdays are now a big-thing. Once again, best wishes to all who can attend.
They used to call my Karl "The Phantom", but I'm beginning to think it may be YOU!!
Please post a pic so we know who you are (insert emoji blowing a kiss)

MIXR

Unfortunate to see a few people having to cancel attending this year's Muster. There is still time for anyone who's interested in attending to register. Hopefully we can get a few more attendees.
Just for you LTP. Registered and booked in up the road a bit. Accommodation hard to get due to some tournament apparently on that weekend. See you then. Mick.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Lynne.
Just an observation regards population influx's.
I'm told Robe SA took in 25000 extra bodies on boxing day this year. Some 17000 odd arrived between 8am and 1pm.
proper crazy.
If each vehicle had 5 on board that's 3400 extra cars in the town. No wonder parking is tight.

Anyway back to normal transmissions.