IBA Australia Memorial (Netallie Hill – Wilcannia)- Reflection Service23 September 2023 @ 11 am AEST

Johng

Premier Member
Iam sorry if there is some more on this ride I have read the web page info and it’s all clear but could not find anything for 2023 on the forum
In 22 you needed to know numbers etc do we do the same this year ? Is there a thread on the ride if there is please delete this one as I can not find it and I will look harder
If you need numbers count me in at this at the moment their is always work that will can throw a spanned in the works
John

Ed.

Premier Member
Would be very keen to say yes, but given that I may have just returned from 4weeks working away, it may be a bit domestically insensitive. Will have to see how things go up here and when I get home.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Should we start a list? Just copy and paste.

JohnG
Hagar
Gatey
Gags
ACTCapo
Fatman & LTP
Skidoo

This year we have a few surprises in store which mark a great leap forward.

We probably should transition this thread into a 2023 topic in the "IBA Australia Memorial Rides" for greater coverage IMHO.
Is that possible?

tj189

Premier Member
Should we start a list? Just copy and paste.

We probably should transition this thread into a 2023 topic in the "IBA Australia Memorial Rides" for greater coverage IMHO.
Is that possible?
Gatey,
This information is in the correct thread as it is directly related to the IBA Australia Memorial site.

IBA Australia Memorial Rides are conducted over a two week period which may result in a rider completing a ride into the Memorial Site.

More information for the IBA Australia Memorial Rides which we have just posted up and yes it is a bit late, apologies.

Tele

Premier Member
I hope to be there, but unsure as yet. My son (Navy) has been posted shipboard for the next 6 months as from end September. He is hoping to get home for a few days to visit family before he departs for WA to join the ship. It may be that weekend, so I may have to be around home. If I can make it, I certainly will do so.

Fatman

I hope to be there, but unsure as yet. My son (Navy) has been posted shipboard for the next 6 months as from end September. He is hoping to get home for a few days to visit family before he departs for WA to join the ship. It may be that weekend, so I may have to be around home. If I can make it, I certainly will do so.

It would be great to catch up with you Tele if at all possible.

This year's Memorial will be a very important "next step" for the IBA Aust Memorial to fallen riders at Netallie Hills (Wilcannia).

MIXR

Up to Cobar on Friday as the bike is almost back together (Cockatoos did some plastics damage last weekend!). Expect to be there Saturday morning and return to Cobar in the afternoon. Home again Sunday. Mick

JohnG
Hagar
Gatey
Gags
ACTCapo
Fatman & LTP
Skidoo
Ash Lau
Spokesman
Ox
MIXR