IBA Australia Inaugural Muster

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Boy if its raining like this on the 1st I wont have to worry about ice in the first leg. Just need a boat for a bit.

edit.
Thanks for getting me off that two stage login verification TJ. Works a treat now.

Kimmie

Hi Kimmie. Hows thing been down your way over the weekend?
Tis a honda so it comes with fat floaties
We were actually in Forster for the weekend and it was a tad wild and woolly. The drive both up and back was a test of Karl's driving skills, that's for sure.
At home though, we are all good. No water on the inside and a little bit of over watering on the outside...lol

Ah, this is true :)

See ya in a cupla weeks!

tj189

Premier Member
The latest posts regarding the Waiver v2 have been moved to the closed thread Information regarding Waiver V2 as the comments related directly to that topic.

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I apologise about the Waiver V2 post yesterday TJ. Just trying to inject a little Kramer humour into the thread.

Don't forget about the Federal election on the day though. I will definitely be getting a 'Parkes pic' in Parkes though.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Going postal. Gone postal with this election thing. Like my vote would make the difference. No their requirements for me to participate come with a cost for none compliance.
So I've gone postal. Been that way for years.
No smelly town halls. Or cubs shacks. No in your face looser you never ever see in the town.
No Keeno pencils.

Gone postal.

tj189

Premier Member
Understandable why you are, I wish you well. I will pop an email to you later this afternoon/evening.........and you thought Parkes was going to be cold:D

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Dave you bloody BasTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAArt. (art is nice.
You cant just... pull out!
What is going on in the universe's? Ah blo--- bat rats...........Ah man
I'll send you a pic of a bush along the Kidman Way and its up to you to tell me the spot the pic was formed into a file of a type we dont have a dark room for. Got that?
Dont have any idea what TJ is on about but are you going to the snow or a nudi-Run ?

All the best mate.

Tele

Premier Member
Back from my O\S holiday, now to panic and get the remainder of my paperwork sorted. Need to sort out a route by this afternoon so it's a busy day ahead to work out what I have submitted and what I am yet to submit. Thanks to everyone for their efforts in getting all this organised. :D;)

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Announced in IBA style, highest to lowest number with any weird or notable snippets as the rider makes their way up. Seeing that IBA distances will be mandatory and easily categorised maybe highest IBA number SS1600 first followed by the rest of the SS1600s in descending order, then SS2000Ks, BBGs etc.

Ive been to only a couple of IBA events before. I found out more quick snippets about other rider's adventures at the presentation than when on the road or at checkpoints.

eg Rider 62345 completing a SS1600 from Brisbane via Melbourne including hitting 2 kangaroos on the Victorian border on his BMW GSA - Fred "Blue Tongue" Brown.

The rider will recognise their number and be walking out to collect their certificate as the MC does their thing and everyone gets to hear the riders name and see who they are at the same time.