2020-09-26 Barnard Castle eye test

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Obviously we live in a dynamic World which we share with many people.

Barnard Castle is in County Durham and therefore is in an area with enhanced COVID-19 Government Rules and guidelines which we intend to adhere to precisely, therefore as of today Monday 21st September this R2E has morphed into effectively a Bonus Location with time constraints to get one of the lovely co-sponsored by Bob and me badges. The Bonus Location Rules are:

1. You must be on the list, even crossed out counts.
2. You must get a selfie including the Barnard Castle Town Sign at N54.54273 W1.92678
3. The location is open 00:01 Saturday 26th September to 23.59 Sunday 27th September.
4. Image must be posted on here within those times.
5. PM me your postal address and I'll send the patch.

Simples

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Obviously we live in a dynamic World which we share with many people.

Barnard Castle is in County Durham and therefore is in an area with enhanced COVID-19 Government Rules and guidelines which we intend to adhere to precisely, therefore as of today Monday 21st September this R2E has morphed into effectively a Bonus Location with time constraints to get one of the lovely co-sponsored by Bob and me badges. The Bonus Location Rules are:

1. You must be on the list, even crossed out counts.
2. You must get a selfie including the Barnard Castle Town Sign at N54.54273 W1.92678
3. The location is open 00:01 Saturday 26th September to 23.59 Sunday 27th September.
4. Image must be posted on here within those times.
5. PM me your postal address and I'll send the patch.

Simples
What happened to Uncle Bob's favourite...What3Words?

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
You can always return home and upload from a computer if that's easier, if you can do that within the deadline of course.