Brit Butt Tour 2023

Robert Higgs

A few more. Interestingly as I was taking a photo of the Rhayader Castle sign I was approached by a very nice lady who lives in the street and was wondering why a number of bikers arrived, took a photo of the sign early one Sunday morning last September and rode off again. Naturally I explained; she was perfectly OK about it with no complaint at all, just curious - I'm just wondering who it was that she told me she spotted doing a disco dance after taking his shot.....

Attachments

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Bagged another Friday and three more Sunday on the RBLR 1000 weekend.

I didn’t realise Sunday was the first leg of the Gumball 3000 Rally (Edinburgh to London). After sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on the M62 because some plonker decided to roll their now completely unrecognisable pride and joy I got, pleasantly, caught up in the Gumball Rally. I saw much on coming exotic, out of my price range, supercars driven by their superstar pilots and with that came some proper dodgy overtakes on the crowded Yorkshire twisties between Ripley and Ripon, if it’s a rally not a race somebody forgot to tell the entrants. Just as well Ripley Castle, the Gumball lunchtime checkpoint, wasn’t on the BBT23 list.

Happy days 08 RBLR weekend.jpg

Hi everyone, complete newby here :rolleyes: only just registered for this so looking forward to getting started, probably a lot of catching up to do. Is there a points record for everyone listed anywhere or do I just keep my own record?

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Welcome to the BBT 2023

Keep your own record, as time passes Wully will post a list of who's been where by way of a check. Top tip - Don't completely write off a location until you get the 'Noted' email reply.